Wednesday 2 November 2011

Day 2 of not smoking

Today has been better than yesterday, although far from a walk in the park. My chest is desperate for nicotine, but I'm not going to give in.

I tried one of Terry's patches this morning, I seriously regret doing that. My arm started itching immediately & went bright red. It felt like I'd been punched in the arm and I felt so sick I actually had my head over the toilet at one point today. That coupled with my codeine tablets made for an extremely unpleasant feeling. As soon as I took the patch off I started feeling better almost immediately.

Terry got 2 bids yesterday, one of £350 and another at £375! Just knowing about that really helps to motivate us to keep up with not smoking. I can't believe how generous people have been.

Not really much to report today, we haven't argued at all and there's been no rages from me... But I still feel like I could kill someone. Let's hope tomorrow continues to get better. The real test will be when we next go out drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment